Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet too slow to operate

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 glump

glump

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:40 AM

i have msi with external internet connecting device as the internal one dies not worj. it is slow but operates when using normally. but in situations where i want to use my phone internet to my msi then it is so slow it will not operate at all. the msi tells me that his connection is not the slow one but that the router is slow. iguess phone means router. i tried via cable too. no luck.

Edited by hamluis, 20 September 2016 - 05:04 PM.
Moved from External Hardware to Networking - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 PM

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

What is "MSI"? Do you mean the PC hardware manufacture? What "external internet device" do you have? What model?

Also, who is your ISP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users