Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7100 bad motherboard

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wfh2ii94

wfh2ii94

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

Hello anyone and everyone!  :thumbup2:

Have a laptop as listed in the title, I've had it for a few year now. 

Here are the specs: 

Toshiba Satellite L675-S7100

Part #: PSK3JU-08Y02R

Serial #: ZA259551K

AMD Athlon II x2 P340 

4GB RAM

Multiple HDDs

The issue started when I built my new computer and was changing the HD. I force shut it off many times which I'm assuming caused the problem. 

The laptop turns on, the screen lights up black with nothing on the screen, the HDDs spool up but don't read/write, fans spool. 

I assume this is a bad motherboard. I looked online for a new motherboard but found so many results and different part numbers. I don't want to buy a new laptop because the screen size is amazing and this laptop is comfortable to use. 

Can someone help me find the proper motherboard please? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wfh2ii94

wfh2ii94
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:08 PM

ALSO, Every other component in this laptop has been thoroughly tested in my netbook, RAM, HDD, and Wireless card, they all work properly. The CPU is good, I tested it in my Dad's HP with the same chipset and processor. 

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,299 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 18 September 2016 - 03:25 PM

Google Results\

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users