Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kaspersky Internet Security installing on 8.1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dippster

Dippster

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 AM

Posted 17 September 2016 - 11:00 AM

I have been trying for a couple of weeks (while corresponding with Kaspersky and HP on how to install KIS (SAFE MONEY) on my laptop.  I would like to take the laptop with me and be protected by Safe Money while checking and paying bills.

After chatting on the chat line and personally with Kaspersky it has been decided that the Virtualization is disabled and I should enable it.  It's very confusing to me and I just can't seem to get it to work.  They want me to hurry up and fix it so they can close the case, but I keep hitting deadends.

I'm no spring chicken and not a computer geek, so getting in to the BIOS ??? is something that I'm clueless about.

I've asked for a refund for a partial amount and it works fine on my Win 7.  But the Win 8.1 - doesn't!

Thanks for any advice.

Dippster

Edit: Moved topic from Tutorials to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:23 AM

This might be of use: How to Enable Intel VT-x in Your Computer’s BIOS or UEFI Firmware - How-To Geek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users