Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Restore point takes more than 3 hours.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cadeteh

cadeteh

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 AM

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:05 AM

Hello, I have a problem, I did a scan with RKill, JRT, and ADWcleaner after eliminate all the adwares, My Office license (original) delete it, I had to do a system restore to the previous point, but it takes more than 3 hours to initialize the restore point.
Help:'v

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:55 PM

If you restore your computer the deleted malware infections could also be restored back and infect your computer again. If you associated a Microsoft account with Office, you don't need a product key. If Office is prompting you for a product key, you can enter your Microsoft account instead. Try selecting the Sign in with an active account instead link in the Enter your product key dialog box and sign in with the Microsoft account that you associated with Office.

• Download Magical Jelly Bean and follow the installation process to install it on your computer.
  • Launch the program. You can find it by opening the Start menu, typing keyfinder, and pressing Enter.
  • The program will scan your installations and find the product keys of supported programs, including various versions of Windows and Microsoft Office.
  • When the scan is complete, the tool will display a window with entries in the left pane for whatever installed versions of Windows and Office it detected.
  • Click the entry for your version of Microsoft Office to reveal the key and other information about that installation. The same advice goes for Office: Your key will be listed under ‘CD Key’ on the right side of the window. Record this information exactly, as the key will not work otherwise.

Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- Dalai Lama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users