Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 8.1 unexpectedly restarting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rusher365

rusher365

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:44 PM

No idea why this is happening. It has happened twice within a week and these are the first times it has ever happened. I have a pretty good PC and my assumption for this occurrence would be too much power being used for whatever reason. Nothing else stops in my room although the first time this happened my TV and made a clicking sound which normally happens when it is turned on or off and the TV wasn't on to begin with and I didn't turn it on. My PC and monitors are connected to a pretty old (6 years old perhaps) and very dusty back-ups es 750. 

Almost forgot to say I assume it may be a power consumption thing because it has only occurred when running Minecraft, GTAV, and some other junk like teamspeak and chrome. Although when my TV did the clicking thing my old clock didn't get reset so I know the power in my room didn't go out.

Spoiler

Edited by rusher365, 16 September 2016 - 05:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users