Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logitech error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 durkinjt

durkinjt

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:21 AM

After installing Win.10 I went to get the latest Logitech drivers for my Logitech K350, got the error message "logitech 6.67.83 could not be down;loaded" Any help appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,310 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:32 AM

I just went to the support site, selected Full Installer 64bit in the dropdown box and was able to download 6.67.83.

#3 durkinjt

durkinjt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:43 AM

I just went to the support site, selected Full Installer 64bit in the dropdown box and was able to download 6.67.83.

Thanks for the reply, found the culprit, went on control panel to look for any strange program 's and found some malaware program that snuck itself to my PC, deleted it and works fine.

Edited by durkinjt, 16 September 2016 - 09:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users