Hello all, I have picked up some good tips here regarding software for XP and Win7 computers.
I've been working with computers for forty years now, mostly for embedded systems these days. Most of my computers dual-boot XP and Win98/DOS 7.1. I'm picking up some good tips on installing FAT-32 on SATA drives, partitions and formatting above 64GBytes, stuff that spans 20 years.
I notice a pattern in the Intro Section... Already done that!
to Bleeping Computer.
As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...
- About BleepingComputer
- How to use the Bleeping Computer Front Page
- Before you post about a problem, Some simple guidelines
- All Help Topics
- Help Topic: Posting & The Post Editor
- Help Topic: Topics and Forums
- BleepingComputer Forum Rules
The BC Staff
Edited by BrianVS, 16 September 2016 - 10:18 AM.