Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dreamweaver 4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 turtletary

turtletary

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:42 PM

Of course not sure where to ask...

I use Dreamweaver 4 to edit my site.. it's all I know [ at best ] . Am wanting to create an  html (?).. that I can link to from the home page.

All I need to know is how to create that page.. so I can edit text and pics on it.

Thanks in advance... Terry

Edited by hamluis, 16 September 2016 - 04:03 PM.
Moved from All Other Apps to Web Development - Hamluis.

Terry E. Kilgore
Bless GOD America
Turtletary.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 AM

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:59 PM

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=%22dreamweaver+4%22+tutorial

#3 turtletary

turtletary
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:34 PM

Thanks SpywareDoc --- this site - http://www.trainingtools.com/online/dreamweaver4/ was exactly what I needed!

Of course creating the "html"  ended up being a lot simpler than I imagined ( or had been taught earlier.. by a "non" support guru ).

This group of "Pros" never ceases to amaze me.. with their willingness to HELP !!!

Terry

Edited by turtletaryterps, 14 September 2016 - 08:35 PM.

Terry E. Kilgore
Bless GOD America
Turtletary.com

#4 Webdeveloper

Webdeveloper

• Banned Spammer
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:51 AM

If you want to create a website in HTML then you can learn HTML from w3school and codeacedmey. But if you prefer video tutorials then you can learn from lynda and udemy academy. But with HTML, you also need to learn CSS to create websites. Both HTML and CSS are easier to learn and use.

HTML is used to create the contents of the web pages. HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. It is used to create media player, menus, navigation structure in the web pages.

CSS is used to crate the layout of these webpages like the color of text, size of text etc.

Three types of CSS:

1. External Cascading Style Sheet: In External Cascading Style Sheet, you create separate CSS file and write the CSS code in that file.

2.Internal Cascading Style Sheet: In Internal Cascading Style Sheet, You write the CSS code in the head section of HTML code. which makes it easier to apply styles likes classes to reuse the code.

3. In line Cascading Style Sheet: The Inline style is specific to the tag itself. The inline style uses the HTML "style" attribute to style a specific tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users