Normally I think I'm a pretty good web surfer, but this morning WaterFox displayed the below message while on "Underwriter Laboratories" site so I don't think it's an issue with the web page.
A username and password are being requested by http://will.manufacturevs.top. The site says:
"Security Update Error 0xB6201879 Help Desk: +1 (888) 944-5714 (TOLL-FREE)"
What I've done so far:
- Ran "AdwCleanear" version 6.010 - I allowed AdwCleaner to clean the check issues (there were 25), and rebooted.
- Ran "Farbar Recovery Scan Tool", 64 bit version because that's my OS. I ran this as the Administrator and saved both the "FRST.TXT" and "Addition.txt", which are uploaded in this post
- Ran "Junkware Removal Tool" as an administrator and have uploaded the "JRT.TXT" file in this post.
- Computer - Dell Precision M6800
- Memory - 32Mb
- OS - Windows 7, Service Pack 1, 64 Bit
I've restarted WaterFox and haven't seen the message posted in "Quote" above yet, but it's only been about 1 hour.