Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drive Change

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 charley1

charley1

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:17 AM

hey evryone,

here is the problem i have today. i want to change a folder from a "j" drive to a "c" drive.

how do i change the folder jpg file to go from this drive to my computer drive please help

charley1 :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:23 AM

I take it you have a folder that contains at least one JPEG file on your "J:"drive and you wish to move (or copy) the folder to your "C:" drive, which you can do by using Windows Explorer, expanding both drives, and dragging the file from one place to another.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:36 PM

drag from one to the other or rightclick the folder and "copy" and then paste on the other drive.
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

#4 charley1

charley1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2006 - 01:03 PM

thanks guys i got it

charley1

0 user(s) are reading this topic