Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gaming on a. Laptop, poor performance on all games

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan1234

Jonathan1234

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:23 PM

I just bought a Lenovo E560 at a reasonable price and I know it isn't going to be able game on max settings or anything like that but it seems to struggle to play any games I throw at it.

Some of the games I have played are Overwatch, Counter Strike Global Offensive and Minecraft all which are pretty much unplayable at lowest settings.

The laptops spec are 

Intel I7 6500U 2.5 - 3.10Ghz

Intel HD 520

AMD Radeon M370 2GB GDDR5

500 GB Seagate HDD 7200RPM

8GB RAM DDR3

Resolution: 1920x1080

I am connected through a wall outlet. I have tried changing the power settings, the graphics drivers are up to date and I have defragmented  the hard drive. I have checked the temps and they are fine.

I have no idea what else it could be.

Edited by Jonathan1234, 12 September 2016 - 01:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users