Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Main Screen and Second screen Fluctuating

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 izhieyou

izhieyou

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:48 PM

I have a new laptop running Windows 10 and a months old Projector. i'm using a VGA to HDMI converter to connect the projector to my laptop. after awhile, both of my screens will turn black for a moment and then back to what i was doing. but sometimes when i'm doing a powerpoint presentation and then it blinks, my presentation will reappear on my main screen rather than the second screen. after the blink, my desktop wallpaper will only remain projected on the second screen, the rest will be shown on my laptop's screen. 

sometimes when it happens, even the music connected to a mixer will stop producing sounds even though the media player is still playing.
i sometimes notice that it happens more frequently whenever I multitask or when i do a lot of things in the computer. 
i already tried adjusting the Resolution of my second screen, similar to the resolution of my laptop. the recommended resolution for the second screen is relatively higher than the recommended resolution of my laptop. 
this didn't happened when i use the projector on my old laptops running windows 7. 

what should i do? Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users