Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from a long time user, new at posting anything

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jbug58

jbug58

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 AM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:48 PM

I've use this site for years, most of my questions already had answers!

The reason I decided to introduce myself...(Hi, I'm Janine, go by Bug sometimes...not a computer geek but with help have kept my OLD pc running pretty well. THANK YOU BLEEPING COMPUTER)...today is to say that I'm very happy to see the counter suit against Enigma!!

I've donated funds to fight the creeps, and I will again to help with the counter suit!

I've posted it on my new facebook page too. Mentioning that I think Enigma should be boycotted...just my OPINION...wonder if they'll try to sue me?

Anyway, you all ROCK!

Thanks for being here

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

Hi jbug58. Normally I would say welcome to BC, but you've been here longer than I :P.

#3 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

Nice to hear from you Jbug. :cowboy:

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users