Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

As i have hp printer, it sometime print black

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bokasupport

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:36 PM

As i have hp printer, it sometime print black. i dont know why it do so.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 10 September 2016 - 05:43 PM.
Moved from Introductions to External Hardware

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,523 posts
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

General troubleshooting for color inkjet printers when one or more cartridges stop printing:

> Many inkjet printers have a test sheet that it will print out for you, and you can see which cartridges are not firing. Then you can do the following procedures below, and/or replace that bad cartridge that is not firing. See your owner's manual.

> Run print head and/or cartridge cleaning service. See your printer instruction manual how to do this. You may have to do this several times.

> Remove each print cartridge and gently wipe the ink-nozzle with a paper towel and alcohol; replace and run the print head cleaning procedure.

> Remove the print head (if you can-see your printer manual) and clean the nozzles with paper towel and alcohol. Replace the head and run the cartridge cleaning procedure. I have actually taken a clogged print head and run it under hot water in the kitchen sink. Dry it and replace. I started a Canon printer printing again that way. Do this only if nothing else works. If you damage it you have lost nothing, it wasn't working anyway.

> Reinstall the printer drivers.

> Carefully read the printer manual; usually there are several suggestions about what to do if the cartridges fail.

> Go to the HP web page, and look for troubleshooting suggestions. If there is a forum, join and ask your question there, you may get more experienced advice.

Also, remember that these inkjet printers do not last for more that a few years; after 3 years you can start planning on replacing it. The best service I have had is Canon printers, the IP Pixma series, but they only last a few years also.

Edited by ranchhand_, 10 September 2016 - 03:04 PM.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users