No, you do not have any infection or virus. This is a normal Windows 10 RS service that do not start properly in some machines after upgrade.
- This service synchronizes mail, contacts, calendar and various other user data.
- Mail and other application dependent on this functionality will not work properly when this service is not running.
- Indexes contact date for fast contact searching. If you stop or disable this service, contacts might be missing from you search results.
- Handles storage of structured user data, including contact info, calendars, messages and other content. If you stop or disable this service, apps that use this data might work correctly.
- Provides apps with access to structured user data, including contact info, calendars, messages and other content. If you stop of disable this service,
- apps that use this data might not work correctly
- Also has a https connection MS server, so looking it is OneDrive \ contacts related. Properly could do with some finishing touches on the service...
There is no good solutions, You can only try this one,
open registry editor and find this key
then find the service and change the "Start" value data from "2" (Automatic) to "4" (Disabled). Restart computer and if now this service is disabled and everything else works as should work, You can continue to use Your computer.
If not helped, is only known way to repair it, it is do a clean installation.
NB! You may need to start the computer in Safe Mode, to make a changes in registry!