Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

upgrading 2012 09 pc 800-1300eur budget

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrGoATi

MrGoATi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:33 AM

hello i live in europe,LTU and i have a mid 2012 pc that is able to play almost all games of this generation hovewer most of them are very slow and if i try to turn on spotify or browser the games become unplayable like gta5 my prefered buy site is skytech.lt but i can use amazon.fr and .de

my 800Eur pc build needs are: big multitasking with ease, browsing, listening to music, watching movies, playing medium requirement games like csgo,using programs like word,archicad,cad
my 1200Eur pc byuld needs are: the same but the games are like gta 2018 and still being able to multitask a lot

my current pc
graphics card:Geforce gtx 650 Ti boost
power brick: (couldnt find) it is Qori \model:500x\ atx2.03(p4)\ Acc 2012/06\ 230v\ 500w
motherboard:ga-b75m-d3v(might be incorrect i dont want to dissasemble my pc yet)
2 of something: 4gb ddr3 1333 cl9
1 of some thing that is used for cd's
1 of some ****ty intel fan for cpu that nearly falls off when used.
1tb of memory that i dunno where it comes from

i have 800eur right now but i will get around 200-600eur more half year later what i think i should do is using 500-700eur change stuff like cpu,motherboard and i dont know what else
while graphix card, the cd thing, the pc box, maybe the powerthing stays the same for now and later when i get 200-600 more i get the new graphix card and whatever else you think i should change.

windows is part of 800 the budget.

i tried reinstaling windows and i got some error i will probably get other windows later but right now i cant tell much about current pc.

Edited by MrGoATi, 10 September 2016 - 12:36 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:13 PM

Current build CPOU is what? Current Windows is what? 7 or 8? Current case is?

You probably need new:

SSD
CPU
Motherboard
Memory
PSU
Graphic card

Your current CD/DVD drive might be OK and also 1TB HDD.

Case might be OK but need more info.

1200 euros is enough for high end desktop but right now high end desktop CPU-side is almost dead. AMD Zen (Summit Ridge) should give now breath for that category. Estimated limited availability 2 months and good availability 4 months.

As for GPU's, there is not much competition on high end ones so mid range card like RX480 is good choice now and better one later. Just need to know if your CPU is good enough.

#3 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,354 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:16 PM

I would at least get a ram upgrade. Maybe ddr3 1333 4gb.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users