Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Office communicator 2007 r2 - issues with incoming video calls

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MaxLedford01

MaxLedford01

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:55 PM

Hi,

We all use  MS Office communicator 2007 r2 on our small network (approx 30 users). I have no problem at all with outgoing video calls (I video call anyone on that same local network and everything works fast). But when the other users of that same network do video call me, I just see the sign of an up arrow that keeps moving (the usual sign that there is an upcoming call), but the video call window of the incoming call never displays. Eventually, the incoming call is dropped because I can't pick it up. Thanks for your help

Edited by hamluis, 14 September 2016 - 05:03 PM.
Moved from All Other Apps to Business Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users