Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ndra10

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:29 PM

hello guys, i got problem for my laptop.

when i jst browsing or playing video game, i got black screen randomly. nothing i can do. the only thing i can do is turn off my laptop from power button then i turn on again without any notification. i got ths problem looks like 1 years ago, then i use MSI afterburner the problem was stop. but now, the problem come again.

here's my laptop

OS - Windows 7 64bit

CPU - Intel Core i5 3210M

Video Card - AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series

Model Number - Satellite L840

Thanks a lot in advance. I hope to get this solved

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,084 posts
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:46 AM

It is likely that this is a pirated copy of Windows:

Unfortunately it appears that the system has pirated software.
Please get a legitimate copy installed and we'll be glad to help.

Here's suggestions on how to ensure that your version is legitimate:  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/genuine

Please be aware that we may not be able to fix it (as the hacks that were done to activate it will cause the OS to behave differently than we expect it to). If that's the case, our efforts to help may just waste your time. Secondly, the forum rules prohibit assisting with pirated software - so the topic would be closed if that is the case.

As a courtesy, I will offer an analysis of your issues using the reports you provided.
I will not answer any questions about the analysis until the system is made legitimate.
If you do make it legitimate, please submit a new set of reports for us to check.

Just FYI, sometimes the owner won't know about this.  So here's 2 scenarios that might ring a bell:
- if they had a "friend" help with the computer - and the "friend" installed a pirated copy.
- or they used a copy that they had from another OEM computer.  The OEM license is tied to the hardware that it came from - so you can't just use it on another system (that means that it's pirated).

And here's the analysis:

There are no memory dumps uploaded with these reports.  As such, I cannot provide an analysis.

Here's what I get from the other reports.....

Only 1 Windows Update hotfixes installed.  Most systems with SP1 have 350-400 or more.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).
The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

These devices don't have drivers installed.  I would strongly suggest installing the drivers for these devices:

Not Available    ACPI\QCI0701\2&DABA3FF&2    The drivers for this device are not installed.
Not Available    ACPI\TOS1900\2&DABA3FF&2    The drivers for this device are not installed.
Not Available    ACPI\TOS6205\2&DABA3FF&2    The drivers for this device are not installed.

These appear to be proprietary Toshiba devices - so the drivers for these devices will be available at the Toshiba support website for your model.

There are no errors reported in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report.  As such, there's very little that I can offer in the way of suggestions.

Good luck to you.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users