Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't download flash games...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 krs000a

krs000a

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:26 AM

I want to download some free slot machine games for offline play. But it doesn't work... I have tried to follow various guides online such as using file2hd.com but I can't get it to work with the slot games. Please help me and tell me how to download for example this game:

http://www.penny-slot-machines.com/games/cleopatra-slots.html

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 krs000a

krs000a
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:47 AM

I can't believe nobody knows how to do this. What if I offer $20 to whoever can help me do it? PM me if interested.

#3 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

Can you give some data? How does it not work? What error? Tried a different browser? What have you tried so far?

#4 krs000a

krs000a
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:34 AM

I simply can not find the Flash file to download within the html code. So I haven't been able to download anything.

I have tried Internet Explorer and Firefox. Looked manually in the HTML for swf files and also used file2HD.com as instructed in various guides. Tried a variety of "flash download" type plugins for Firefox too, but nothing works, they simply don't even detect anything to download.

#5 kaljukass

kaljukass

• Banned
  • 291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 AM

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:27 AM

You cannot do it in a very simple reason, because it's just not exist there. This game goes in quite a different database server, and there you will see it as an <iframe> Game + data </iframe>.

#6 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 11 September 2016 - 07:34 AM

I missed the "offline play". +1 agree you are trying to do something not possible. 

Edited by Trikein, 11 September 2016 - 07:35 AM.

#7 krs000a

krs000a
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:57 AM

I see... Is it not possible to find out where the actual game is stored somehow?

#8 kaljukass

kaljukass

• Banned
  • 291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 AM

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:18 AM

May be, but I think, it is not worth to waste time to find out such a things. They are not worth it.

They are in database of one another server, but you can not get in there, It is not file, it is database.

#9 krs000a

krs000a
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:25 AM

OK, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users