Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer screen stops receiving a signal and computer becomes unresponsive.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 superBlast

superBlast

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:47 PM

I was getting help over on this thread ( http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625828/computer-running-chkdsk-and-nothing-is-on-the-screen/ ) and the person helping me suggested I make a thread here since he ran out of ideas to help me. A lot of useful stuff is in that thread.

Anyways, he thinks it maybe a overheating problem since the inside of my computer was really dusty though I cleaned it out and it st has the same problem though I wasn't able to be super thorough as I didn't accidentally break anything.

I think the problem has to do with my power... My comp is like... It's Getting over powered since power cycling let's my computer have about an extra minute before the problem happens again and it sounds like my computer is working really hard. Though I'm not a computer guy so it's just a guess. Not sure if it's possible.

Though could be something else too. I've been at this for days now and I really want my computer working again.

Edited by hamluis, 09 September 2016 - 07:59 AM.
Moved from Crashes/BSODs to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users