Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slow web page loads or stalling any browser fine in safe mode

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 djaayy

djaayy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Ok so around 3 weeks ago i noticed my ps4 laggin and warping while playing, i have windows 10 running and use connection sharing to use my pc's wifi adapter as it has a better reach than my ps4. This happened after i shut the pc down one night and tried to game the next day.

At the same time my web pages started to load much slower or stall alltogether, everything loads fine in safe mode but not when i run my normal or admin account.

I have tried uninstalling drivers on ethernet wifi etc etc and updated everything to the latest available but it's still the same :\

Obviously something is currupt service or driver wise but i have no clue how to fix it and don't fancy a full re-install.

Help !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users