Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

unable to load a website with all browsers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RodDev2016

RodDev2016

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:22 PM

So whats going on guys!!

I am really hoping someone can help me with an issue I am having on my brand new computer.

a little bit of specs

Dell Inspiron 3650

microsoft windows 10 pro 64 bit

I7

16GB RAM
AMD 2gb gpu

computer came with windows 7 64bit of course I wanted to try windows 10 so i used the CD that it came with DELL windows 64 bit  PRO already installed in your computer cd and performed a clean install.

I am enrolled in some courses.

the website I cannot access is https://www.udemy.com

I have tried the following browsers:

Chrome

FireFox

Opera

Internet Explorer

Edge

times out on all browsers. it never loads. I have contacted Microsoft and after an hour with them on the phone the call dropped and the connection dropped but I am suspecting since the guy couldn't resolve he just hung up on me.

I am able to access any website any able to stream Pandora able to stream anything and it all works my connections doesnt drop

I have a windows 7 laptop and I attempt to connect to the website on the laptop and it does work fine.

it seems its only the windows 10 able to access this website can anybody help me?

any ideas guys I have reset the winsock tried changing dns to google released ip's you name it i dont know what to do anymore I purchased this pc and upgraded to windows 10 to start my courses and have not being able to load the page!!

I even contacted udemy.com support and they are exchanging emails with me at the moment.

I dont know what to do anymore any help will be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:48 PM

What is the error you get exactly? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users