Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue screen and pc hangs! Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Demonicsoul

Demonicsoul

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:59 PM

Hello my name is Tasos.

As title says i had (so far 3 in a row) blue screens and pc hanging. So i had to restart from case button. These blue screens occured every 10 minutes while i was playing csgo

The event viewer showed the following

(1) The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea (0xffffe000156be880, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .

(2) The Service KMSELDI service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

The (1) happened 2 times in a row and then the (2) happened

I ran cmd as admin and did a sfc/ scannow and it came out with this results:

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them"

I have the results in a notepad file let me know if i should post it here

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HonorGamer

HonorGamer

• Malware Study Hall Sophomore
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:25 AM

Please refer to Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista so we can get the correct files to assist with your issue.

#3 Demonicsoul

Demonicsoul
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:05 AM

Hello and thanks for the reply. Below are my specifications. I also attatched the Sysnative BSOD dump.

However, I encountered an error while trying the second step with the perfmon system health report so i dont have it attatched

----------------------

Windows 8.1 64 bit downloaded

Age of hardware : 1 year

Age of OS installation : 1 year

CPU : Intel Core i7 4970 @ 3.60 GHz

installed Memory : 8 GB

Video Card : AMD Radeon 390 Nitro 8GB

Power Supply : Corsair RM 750

Desktop

---------------------------

Additional Notes:

I ran a memtest and it came out ok. I will also check the hdd. I installed latest graphic drivers. After that, i played about 30 minutes without a bsod. I dont know if that fixed it though

Attached Files

#4 HonorGamer

HonorGamer

• Malware Study Hall Sophomore
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

I ran a memtest and it came out ok. I will also check the hdd. I installed latest graphic drivers. After that, i played about 30 minutes without a bsod. I dont know if that fixed it though

How long did you run a memtest for? Did you run it for atleast 8 passes? What did you use to check the HDD?

There also doesn't seem to be any recent minidump files. Follow this tutorial so we can get the crash files.

Edited by HonorGamer, 07 September 2016 - 08:10 AM.

#5 Demonicsoul

Demonicsoul
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

I ran memtest for about 1 hour. It said 23/23 passes

I used seagate programm scan for hdd (its actually 2 ssd's). It turned out fine

As for that link u sent me i need more instructions to understand what i have to do (eg. i opened that minidump folder but there are just some files in there that dont open by default)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users