Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Please Hijackthis Log Inside

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 aja656

aja656

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:22 PM

ok well all of a sudden i started getting spyware on my computer and adaware couldnt erase it and it just stared building and building i tried installing norton but i think it just messed it up even more... let me know if you see anything that needs deleting in the hijackthis log...some of the programs that i want deleted or uninstalled that do not matter are spysweeper spyware doctor any norton product, or anything that i can safely delete from running in the back ground without messing up the proformance....like i know something with ipod is started in the background everytime the computer starts but i dont use the ipod that much...so it is taking up my computers proformance, but if its something like the ipod service that you can delete from running in the background but it opens up once you click on it to use it post-startup id like to get rid of those type of items to avoid unnessasary use of my computers resources. so like here O23 - Service: TSI Remote Control Service (TSIRCSRV) - LapLink, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TSIRCSRV.EXE something with laplink. i dont need it everytime i start my computer but if i can delete this and have it still open when i decide to use laplink id like to delete it out of the background on startup if anyone gets what im saying. i dont want to remove anything that has to do with nessasary items such as the wireless internet programs that automaticly start etc. and of course trash all the spyware/viruses you can find... thanks alot for your help!!

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:08:40 PM, on 8/18/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\QWRhbSAgQWlsaW9u\command.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TSIRCSRV.EXE
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\xoggoqa.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\xoggoqaA.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe
C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Palo Alto Software\8.0\PAS8_Update.exe
C:\Program Files\WallpaperToy\Wallpapertoy.Exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosA2dp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtHid.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtHsp.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\tosOBEX.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\tosBtProc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUpdate.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=15734
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {02EE5B04-F144-47BB-83FB-A60BD91B74A9} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime -Delay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MSKDetct.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKAGENTEXE] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MskAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BuildBU] c:\dell\bldbubg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPSExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\mps\mscifapp.exe /embedding
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1150322566\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPHSend] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\IPHSend\IPHSend.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AWMON] "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ModemOnHold] C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
O4 - Startup: Wallpaper Changer.lnk = C:\Program Files\WallpaperToy\Wallpapertoy.Exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth Manager.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Palo Alto Software Update Manager 8.0.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Palo Alto Software\8.0\PAS8_Update.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.amaena.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://locator.cdn.imageservr.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://scanner.sysprotect.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.systemdoctor.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.winantivirus.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.winantiviruspro.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://download.cdn.winsoftware.com
O15 - Trusted IP range: http://202.67.220.225
O15 - Trusted IP range: http://59.148.220.121
O15 - Trusted IP range: http://62.4.84.53
O15 - Trusted IP range: http://82.98.235.58
O15 - Trusted IP range: http://85.12.25.90
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...01/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {9E17A5F9-2B9C-4C66-A592-199A4BA1FBC8} (AIM UPF Control) - http://pictures06.aim.com/ygp/aol/plugin/u...AIM.9.5.1.8.cab
O18 - Filter: text/html - {B5F86455-BF18-4E12-965A-6642A0AC0549} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xeymi.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Internet Security Password Validation (ccISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Command Service (cmdService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\QWRhbSAgQWlsaW9u\command.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~2.EXE
O23 - Service: Network Monitor - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Network Monitor\netmon.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Protection Center Service (NSCService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: SPBBCSvc - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: TSI Remote Control Service (TSIRCSRV) - LapLink, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TSIRCSRV.EXE
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
O23 - Service: Windows Overlay Components - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\xoggoqa.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2006 - 01:36 PM

bump....anyone wanna give me some help?

#3 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2006 - 12:12 PM

anyone want to help me?

#4 agrarianmonk

agrarianmonk

• Members
  • 522 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 25 August 2006 - 01:43 AM

Welcome to the forum!

I apologize for the delay getting to your log, the helpers here are all volunteers and we have been very busy here lately. If you are still having malware problems, I will be glad to help.

Please post a fresh HJT log in this thread, so I can be sure nothing has changed and give you an accurate fix.

If your problem has already been solved, then please post back letting us know so we can close this thread.
agrarianmonk

Posted Image

Requests for help via PM will be ignored. Please post on the forums instead :)
Please be courteous, polite, and say thank you.
Please post the final results, good or bad. We like to know!

#5 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:41 PM

I am still having some problems, i have installed several antivirus/antispam softwares, i currently have a problem where windows explorer crashes just about each time i go into my computer my documents etc. i would also like to clear my memory of any programs that are running in the background on startup that are unnessasary that are ran and opened once i decide to run the program that utalizes the removed background process, this excludes the nessasary progams i need on start up such as the internal wireless network card antivirus stuff etc

Scan saved at 2:32:54 PM, on 8/28/2006

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\TPSrv.exe
c:\program files\panda software\panda platinum 2006 internet security\firewall\PNMSRV.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\PavFnSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software\PavShld\pavprsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\AntiSpam\pskmssvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\PsImSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\apvxdwin.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\SRVLOAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\WebProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashSimpl.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=15734
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime -Delay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MSKDetct.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1150322566\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPHSend] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\IPHSend\IPHSend.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AWMON] "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe"
O4 - Startup: Wallpaper Changer.lnk = C:\Program Files\WallpaperToy\Wallpapertoy.Exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Palo Alto Software Update Manager 8.0.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Palo Alto Software\8.0\PAS8_Update.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...01/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {9E17A5F9-2B9C-4C66-A592-199A4BA1FBC8} (AIM UPF Control) - http://pictures06.aim.com/ygp/aol/plugin/u...AIM.9.5.1.8.cab
O18 - Filter: text/html - (no CLSID) - (no file)
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Function Service (PAVFNSVR) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\PavFnSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Process Protection Service (PavPrSrv) - Panda Software - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software\PavShld\pavprsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Panda anti-virus service (PAVSRV) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\pavsrv51.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Antispam Engine (pmshellsrv) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\AntiSpam\pskmssvc.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Network Manager (PNMSRV) - Panda Software - c:\program files\panda software\panda platinum 2006 internet security\firewall\PNMSRV.EXE
O23 - Service: Panda IManager Service (PSIMSVC) - Panda Software - C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\PsImSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Panda TPSrv (TPSrv) - Panda Software - C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security\TPSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TSI Remote Control Service (TSIRCSRV) - LapLink, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TSIRCSRV.EXE
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

#6 agrarianmonk

agrarianmonk

• Members
  • 522 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:46 PM

Hi,

You are currently running several antivirus programs simultaneously: AVG, Avast, and Panda. Several together can create system problems and decrease their reliability and effectiveness! You need to uninstall all but one antivirus program. Make sure this is done before you post your next log.

Some malware is hiding from Hijackthis; renaming will help.

could you rename the Hijackthis file to FindVundo and post a new log?

Edited by agrarianmonk, 28 August 2006 - 01:47 PM.

agrarianmonk

Posted Image

#7 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:49 PM

i believe panda is only a 30 day trail. and i THINK avast is free? but which one is best to run? in your opinion

#8 agrarianmonk

agrarianmonk

• Members
  • 522 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:14 PM

Avast and AVG are free, so I'd pick one of those.
agrarianmonk

Posted Image

#9 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:18 PM

Scan saved at 7:17:15 PM, on 8/28/2006

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Desktop\doggle.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0B7A01A0-8384-4F93-B2E2-21EA6089B1E3} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4B495CD1-8260-436F-B928-C36EAABBD50A} - C:\Program Files\Windows Plus\hose.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O2 - BHO: Ozbyq Class - {D623BC2F-A58D-4A75-A10D-CC244A702A35} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xeymi.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: gebyw - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: Media Center - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pntorec.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: RunOnceEx - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sbsvc.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winzwr32 - winzwr32.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WRLogonNTF.dll
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe

#10 agrarianmonk

agrarianmonk

• Members
  • 522 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:46 PM

Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.
  • Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan for Vundo button.
  • Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
  • You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
  • Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
  • When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
  • Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log.
Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.
In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.
agrarianmonk

Posted Image

#11 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:34 PM

it looks like one in the vundofix could not be deleted gebyw.dll.....

VundoFix V6.1.2

Checking Java version...

Java version is 1.4.2.3

Java version is 1.5.0.3

Scan started at 8:21:45 PM 8/28/2006

Listing files found while scanning....

C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.bak1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.bak2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ubvkpmqu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wweolluc.exe

Beginning removal...

Beginning removal...

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll Could not be deleted.

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.ini Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.bak1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.bak1 Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.bak2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.bak2 Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wybeg.ini2 Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\ubvkpmqu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ubvkpmqu.exe Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\wweolluc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wweolluc.exe Has been deleted!

Performing Repairs to the registry.
Done!

Scan saved at 8:33:24 PM, on 8/28/2006

Running processes:

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0B7A01A0-8384-4F93-B2E2-21EA6089B1E3} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4B495CD1-8260-436F-B928-C36EAABBD50A} - C:\Program Files\Windows Plus\hose.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O2 - BHO: Ozbyq Class - {D623BC2F-A58D-4A75-A10D-CC244A702A35} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xeymi.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: Media Center - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pntorec.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: RunOnceEx - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sbsvc.dll (file missing)

#12 agrarianmonk

agrarianmonk

• Members
  • 522 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:43 PM

Download combofix.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.

go to start --> run and copy/paste in the following:

"%userprofile%\desktop\combofix.exe" /v gebyw

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply.

Warning: Please do not mouseclick combofix's window while it is running. This may cause it to stall.

In your next post, please include
  • new hijackthis log
  • combofix log
*use separate posts to ensure the logs don't get cut off!
agrarianmonk

Posted Image

#13 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:59 AM

Adam Ailion - 06-08-29 9:50:22.90
ComboFix 06.08.27BT - Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\desktop

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Look2Me's Log ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

REGISTRY ENTRIES REMOVED:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{138A1021-3426-4CEF-BE42-E9D97B7E73EF}]
@=""
"IDEx"="ADDR"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{138A1021-3426-4CEF-BE42-E9D97B7E73EF}\Implemented Categories]
@=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{138A1021-3426-4CEF-BE42-E9D97B7E73EF}\Implemented Categories\{00021492-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}]
@=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{138A1021-3426-4CEF-BE42-E9D97B7E73EF}\InprocServer32]
@="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\pntorec.dll"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A53DE1B7-E2E1-4A0F-97B2-2F503441F10B}]
@=""
"IDEx"="ADDR"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A53DE1B7-E2E1-4A0F-97B2-2F503441F10B}\Implemented Categories]
@=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A53DE1B7-E2E1-4A0F-97B2-2F503441F10B}\Implemented Categories\{00021492-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}]
@=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A53DE1B7-E2E1-4A0F-97B2-2F503441F10B}\InprocServer32]
@="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sbsvc.dll"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Granting sedebugprivilege to Administrators ... successful

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Qoologic's Log )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

* * * PRE-RUN - Filepaths from Locate * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2006-08-17 14:14 573492 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll
2006-08-12 14:12 4 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PTfile1.dll
2006-07-21 04:24 72704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\hlink.dll
2006-07-20 01:37 129536 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\IJL15.dll
2006-06-12 15:22 520192 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\DivXsm.exe

* * * POST-RUN - Files in the Quarantine folder * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

DO NOT DELETE ANY FILES FROM THIS DIRECTORY UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Vundo Log )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebyw.dll

* * * POST RUN FILES/FOLDERS * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\kybrdff_11.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netstat.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ping.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regedit.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\setup.exe.tmp
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskkill.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tracert.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wfxqhv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xeymi.dll
C:\deskbar.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32ghynf.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\NetMon
C:\Program Files\Deskbar
C:\Program Files\outlook
C:\Program Files\PSLister
C:\Program Files\TClock
C:\Program Files\winupdates
C:\WINDOWS\system32\components
C:\Program Files\Common Files\{846E11BA-067E-1033-0420-060329060001}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2006-07-29 to 2006-08-29 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2006-08-23 14:58 13,844 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\fvxycnhl.exe
2006-08-18 00:04 1,167 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\zuo299cc.sys
2006-08-18 00:04 1,024,816 -r-hs---- C:\WINDOWS\xoggoqaA.exe
2006-08-18 00:03 28,672 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iqqr.exe
2006-08-17 23:47 0 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tasklist.com
2006-08-17 14:25 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\b.exe
2006-08-12 14:12 4 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PTfile1.dll
2006-08-09 16:20 5,632 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptpusb.dll
2006-08-09 16:20 159,232 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptpusd.dll
2006-07-31 12:17 205,312 -ra------ C:\WINDOWS\pw32a.dll
2006-07-31 12:17 205,312 -ra------ C:\WINDOWS\patchw32.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2006-08-29 09:51 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2006-08-28 20:41 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2006-08-28 17:20 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software
2006-08-28 17:14 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\AVG7
2006-08-28 01:45 56 -r-hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\9BD6AC9743.sys
2006-08-28 01:45 5224 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys
2006-08-24 17:48 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\AdobeUM
2006-08-24 17:15 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Adobe
2006-08-22 10:59 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\WallpaperToy
2006-08-22 10:58 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor
2006-08-22 10:54 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2006-08-22 10:54 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2006-08-22 10:54 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect
2006-08-22 10:54 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Dell Support
2006-08-22 10:51 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0
2006-08-22 10:50 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\AIM
2006-08-21 20:00 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2006-08-21 16:26 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\MSN
2006-08-21 01:39 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
2006-08-20 03:38 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\MySpace
2006-08-20 03:37 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\MySpace
2006-08-20 03:04 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\PictureTrail
2006-08-18 21:51 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\a-squared Anti-Malware
2006-08-18 21:17 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting
2006-08-18 19:38 777472 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avg7core.sys
2006-08-18 19:38 4288 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avg7rsw.sys
2006-08-18 19:38 27904 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avg7rsxp.sys
2006-08-18 19:38 23424 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgmfrs.sys
2006-08-18 19:38 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Grisoft
2006-08-18 13:38 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Plus
2006-08-18 13:34 -------- d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2006-08-18 13:33 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Panda Software
2006-08-18 06:09 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT
2006-08-18 06:08 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Symantec
2006-08-17 16:35 10344 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys
2006-08-17 03:31 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2006-08-17 02:43 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest
2006-08-17 02:39 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\CheckIt
2006-08-17 01:10 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Palo Alto Software
2006-08-17 01:10 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Palo Alto Software
2006-08-17 01:06 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
2006-08-16 22:59 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Palo Alto Software
2006-08-16 17:42 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\WildTangent
2006-08-15 20:04 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Batty
2006-08-15 16:10 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Webroot
2006-08-15 16:10 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Webroot
2006-08-15 16:10 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\PC Tools
2006-08-12 14:12 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Picturetrail Photo Editor
2006-08-10 21:33 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2006-08-06 22:28 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\YGP
2006-08-03 19:33 15360 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sshrmd.sys
2006-08-03 19:33 14848 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sskbfd.sys
2006-08-03 19:33 13824 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SSFS0509.sys
2006-08-03 19:33 117248 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssidrv.sys
2006-08-02 23:44 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL
2006-07-30 15:32 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\AOD
2006-07-30 15:32 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Aim
2006-07-27 09:24 679424 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll
2006-07-26 00:31 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\dvdcss
2006-07-26 00:30 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
2006-07-26 00:30 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\ImTOO
2006-07-21 04:24 72704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\hlink.dll
2006-07-20 01:37 94208 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ScrUnZip.dll
2006-07-20 01:37 129536 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\IJL15.dll
2006-07-20 01:34 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Help
2006-07-20 01:28 187072 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\walltoyUninst.exe
2006-07-20 01:15 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\WallMaster
2006-07-20 01:05 0 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\internaldb41.dat
2006-07-19 13:59 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\xing shared
2006-07-19 13:59 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real
2006-07-18 23:34 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Corel Photo Album
2006-07-15 18:10 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\auction lizard
2006-07-10 16:38 51072 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ikhlayer.sys
2006-07-10 16:38 30592 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ikhfile.sys
2006-07-04 19:15 208 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\G-Force Prefs (WindowsMediaPlayer).txt
2006-06-29 12:08 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2006-06-25 11:53 9 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Syskernel12.dll
2006-06-15 17:55 778240 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\divx_xx0c.dll
2006-06-15 17:55 778240 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\divx_xx07.dll
2006-06-15 17:55 761856 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\divx_xx11.dll
2006-06-15 17:55 620180 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\DivX.dll
2006-06-14 13:49 118784 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\DivXCodecUpdateChecker.exe
2006-06-12 15:22 520192 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\DivXsm.exe
2006-06-05 13:37 49152 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\setpwrcg.exe

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ehome\\ehtray.exe"
"IntelZeroConfig"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Intel\\Wireless\\bin\\ZCfgSvc.exe\""
"IntelWireless"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Intel\\Wireless\\Bin\\ifrmewrk.exe\" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless"
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe"
"Dell QuickSet"="C:\\Program Files\\Dell\\QuickSet\\quickset.exe"
"SynTPEnh"="C:\\Program Files\\Synaptics\\SynTP\\SynTPEnh.exe"
"ATICCC"="\"C:\\Program Files\\ATI Technologies\\ATI.ACE\\cli.exe\" runtime -Delay"
"DVDLauncher"="\"C:\\Program Files\\CyberLink\\PowerDVD\\DVDLauncher.exe\""
"ISUSPM Startup"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\InstallShield\\UpdateService\\isuspm.exe\" -startup"
"ISUSScheduler"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\InstallShield\\UpdateService\\issch.exe\" -start"
"dla"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dla\\tfswctrl.exe"
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_03\\bin\\jusched.exe"
"iTunesHelper"="\"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunesHelper.exe\""
"QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Program Files\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"TkBellExe"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Real\\Update_OB\\realsched.exe\" -osboot"
"MSKDetectorExe"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee\\SPAMKI~1\\MSKDetct.exe /startup"
"MCAgentExe"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\agent\\mcagent.exe"
"VSOCheckTask"="\"C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee.com\\VSO\\mcmnhdlr.exe\" /checktask"
"OASClnt"="C:\\Program Files\\McAfee.com\\VSO\\oasclnt.exe"
"MCUpdateExe"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\agent\\mcupdate.exe"
"MSKAGENTEXE"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee\\SPAMKI~1\\MskAgent.exe"
"BuildBU"="c:\\dell\\bldbubg.exe"
"VirusScan Online"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\vso\\mcvsshld.exe"
"MPFExe"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee.com\\PERSON~1\\MpfTray.exe"
"MPSExe"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\mps\\mscifapp.exe /embedding"
"HostManager"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1150322566\\ee\\AOLSoftware.exe"
"IPHSend"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\IPHSend\\IPHSend.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI]
"Installed"="1"
"NoChange"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DellSupport"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Dell Support\\DSAgnt.exe\" /startup"
"MSMSGS"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe\" /background"
"AWMON"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Lavasoft\\Ad-Aware SE Professional\\Ad-Watch.exe\""
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ctfmon.exe"
"Aim6"=""
"ModemOnHold"="C:\\Program Files\\NetWaiting\\netWaiting.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer]
"NoCDBurning"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer\run]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=dword:00000000
"legalnoticecaption"=""
"legalnoticetext"=""
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=dword:00000001
"undockwithoutlogon"=dword:00000001
"InstallVisualStyle"=hex(2):43,3a,5c,57,49,4e,44,4f,57,53,5c,52,65,73,6f,75,72,\
63,65,73,5c,54,68,65,6d,65,73,5c,52,6f,79,61,6c,65,5c,52,6f,79,61,6c,65,2e,\
6d,73,73,74,79,6c,65,73,00
"InstallTheme"=hex(2):43,3a,5c,57,49,4e,44,4f,57,53,5c,52,65,73,6f,75,72,63,65,\
73,5c,54,68,65,6d,65,73,5c,52,6f,79,61,6c,65,2e,74,68,65,6d,65,00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=dword:00000091

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer\Run]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components]
"DeskHtmlVersion"=dword:00000110
"DeskHtmlMinorVersion"=dword:00000005
"Settings"=dword:00000001
"GeneralFlags"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\0]
"Source"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN\\kybepime.html"
"SubscribedURL"=""
"FriendlyName"=""
"Flags"=dword:00002000
"Position"=hex:2c,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,58,02,00,00,c8,00,00,00,e8,\
"CurrentState"=dword:40000001
"OriginalStateInfo"=hex:18,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,58,02,00,00,c8,00,\
"RestoredStateInfo"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\1]
"Source"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\hoxy.html"
"SubscribedURL"=""
"FriendlyName"=""
"Flags"=dword:00002000
"Position"=hex:2c,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,58,02,00,00,c8,00,00,00,ea,\
"CurrentState"=dword:40000001
"OriginalStateInfo"=hex:18,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,64,00,00,00,58,02,00,00,c8,00,\
"RestoredStateInfo"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\2]
"Source"="About:Home"
"SubscribedURL"="About:Home"
"FriendlyName"="My Current Home Page"
"Flags"=dword:00000002
"Position"=hex:2c,00,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,00,fe,02,00,00,ec,\
"CurrentState"=dword:40000004
"OriginalStateInfo"=hex:18,00,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,00,02,03,\
"RestoredStateInfo"=hex:18,00,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,00,02,03,\

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Spyware Doctor"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Spyware Doctor\\swdoctor.exe\" /Q"
"AVG7_Run"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Grisoft\\AVGFRE~1\\avgw.exe /RUNONCE"

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer\Run]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Spyware Doctor"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Spyware Doctor\\swdoctor.exe\" /Q"
"AVG7_Run"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Grisoft\\AVGFRE~1\\avgw.exe /RUNONCE"

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer\Run]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\winzwr32

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\minimal\WebrootSpySweeperService

Completion time: Tue 08/29/2006 9:56:13.49
ComboFix.txt

Scan saved at 9:58:21 AM, on 8/29/2006

Running processes:

O2 - BHO: Ozbyq Class - {D623BC2F-A58D-4A75-A10D-CC244A702A35} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xeymi.dll (file missing)

#14 agrarianmonk

agrarianmonk

• Members
  • 522 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:08 AM

Open HijackThis and click on 'Do a System Scan Only'. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below (if present).

O2 - BHO: Ozbyq Class - {D623BC2F-A58D-4A75-A10D-CC244A702A35} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xeymi.dll (file missing)

It may be helpful to know that when you put an item in your Trusted Zone, it has pretty much full access to your computer... Are you sure you trust this site to that degree?? If you're not sure, and/or you do not need these in your trusted zone to facilitate access, or you did not knowingly permit this access yourself, then please fix the following O15 entries

Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix checked.. Close HijackThis.

Download & launch KillBox v2.0.0.175.exe (it's important that you get version v2.0.0.175)

Select the following option - delete on Reboot
Use your mouse to select all the filenames listed below & then right-click & select Copy

C:\WINDOWS\system32\fvxycnhl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\zuo299cc.sys
C:\WINDOWS\xoggoqaA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\iqqr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tasklist.com
C:\WINDOWS\b.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PTfile1.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\9BD6AC9743.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys
C:\Program Files\MSN\kybepime.html
C:\Program Files\Common Files\hoxy.html

* Go to the File menu, and choose Paste from Clipboard
* Click the RED X button.
* Click Yes at the Delete on Reboot prompt.
* Click Yes at the 'Pending Operations prompt'.

If you receive a message such as: "Component 'MsComCtl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." when trying to run TheKillbox, download and run missingfilesetup.exe. Then try Killbox again.

After reboot, locate and delete this folder:

C:\Program Files\Batty

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update to the latest version...

Updating Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 Update 8.
  • Scroll down to where it says "The J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications."
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement."
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-1_5_0_08-windowsi586-p.exe to install the newest version.
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
This program is for XP and Windows 2000 onlyDouble-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

reboot

Please go HERE to run Panda's ActiveScan
Note: This Scanner is for Internet Explorer Only!
  • Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
  • A new window will open...click the Check Now button
  • Enter your Country
  • Enter your State/Province
  • Enter your e-mail address and click send
  • Select either Home User or Company
  • Click the big Scan Now button
  • If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
  • It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
  • When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
  • When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report
Post the panda log, a new hijackthis log, and a description of how your computer is running in your next post.

I want to let you know that I will be out of town until Friday night so there will be a delay until my next response. Thanks for your patience.
agrarianmonk

Posted Image

#15 aja656

aja656
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:18 PM

i get a 20 something thousand cookie/spyware incidents and one adware incident listed below dollar revenue.

C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00118766.MOZ[.ads.addynamix.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/AdDynamix Not disinfected C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00118776.MOZ[.ads.addynamix.com/]
Adware:Adware/DollarRevenue Not disinfected C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00119965.exe[²ÜÇ\nsProcess.dll]

Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.casalemedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.doubleclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.atdmt.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.advertising.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.tribalfusion.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.mediaplex.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atwola Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.atwola.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-1.txt[.2o7.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-10.txt[.casalemedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-10.txt[.realmedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-10.txt[.casalemedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-10.txt[.doubleclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-10.txt[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-10.txt[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Adam Ailion\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\57y1y7v3.default\cookies-10.txt[.atdmt.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected

Scan saved at 7:16:56 PM, on 8/29/2006

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\ssv.dll
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users