Hope you can help, this has been going on for several weeks/months now??
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 10
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 bit
· What was original installed OS on system? 8.1
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
· Age of system (hardware) About 2/3 years I think. One of the HDD is older
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Not certain - upgraded to W10 this year
· CPU AMD Fx -8320
· Video Card 2 x NVidea GeForce GT730
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) M5A97 R 2.0
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) I have installed a new power supply in the last week in case the old one was failing (it has not changed anything :-(). The new one is Corsair RM550x. The old one was Corsair CX 750
· System Manufacturer Honestly cannot remember but it was probably custom made by PC Specialist and I have added things like SSD etc and changed/added video cards etc over the time I have had it.
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) N/A
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
Hope I have given you all you need guys but if not I'll get back with as much as I can ASAP if you need more.
The last 2 crashes are after I have had drive verifier running. DV caught the second but was not involved with the first. I have used the windows utilities to check disks and memory several times. I have downloaded Memtest 86+ and will run that tonight. Boot is from SSD. Samsung Magician reports drive as healthy. Do I still need to run the HDD test from Seatools? Does that test SDD as well or should I download the other test for SSDs linked to?
Thanks a lot in advance. I hope to get this solved. It is becoming a real pain in the rear end :-)
Edited by TrevorDud, 06 September 2016 - 05:05 AM.