Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Asus X205TA won't boot

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bluefish8879

bluefish8879

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 AM

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:50 PM

I have an ASUS X205TA. It was working fine then all of a sudden an error came up that I don't remember what it said, then the BIOS screen (Aptio Setup Utility) showed up. Nothing I do will get me out of this screen. One thing I noticed, and I don't think it is good, is that under the BOOT menu, it says BOOT OPTION PRIORITIES, and there is nothing, and I mean nothing under that. Could this mean that the hard drive (32gb eMMC) failed?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,499 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:51 PM

On save and exit menu try reset defaults. This issue could be that your bios battery died and the bios lost it's settings. Yes, it's possible that your drive died. It's time to take it to shop to get it looked at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users