Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ALT GR KEY

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 grangler

grangler

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:09 PM

Hi guys and girls first time posting hear i have a very strange problem my alt gr key keeps coming on tried two differnt keyboards and reformated due to new motherboard so thinking must be software error.

If anyone can help would be apriciated thanks mark.

amd 8350/24gb ddr3/gigabyte 970-ds3p /nvidia 1070gx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

opera

• Members
  • 1,008 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

May be a Win 10 issue/thing/bug

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-think-my-altgr-key-is-malfunctioning/01ecb35d-f56d-4e05-80b0-3cffe2ea644c

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_devices/windows-desktop-shortcuts-disable-keyboard-layout/88484201-a983-42e8-b552-be3d01811bda

Do any of these describe your problem?

#3 grangler

grangler
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

yes it does thanks i am going to look around to see if there is any software to disable the key thanks mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users