Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Erros in Wordpress Dashboard

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 usmantariq4343

usmantariq4343

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:15 PM

Any Wordpress Expert Here Help Needed

I am getting these error msgs when i login to my Wp dashboard

Help please

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/ab78494/public_html/www.onlineguru365.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3890

Notice: wpseo_pre_analysis_post_content filter/action is deprecated since version WPSEO 3.0! Use javascript instead. in /home/ab78494/public_html/www.onlineguru365.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3706

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/ab78494/public_html/www.onlineguru365.com/wp-includes/functions.php:3890) in /home/ab78494/public_html/www.onlineguru365.com/wp-includes/option.php on line 823

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/ab78494/public_html/www.onlineguru365.com/wp-includes/functions.php:3890) in /home/ab78494/public_html/www.onlineguru365.com/wp-includes/option.php on line 824

Site link : http://www.onlineguru365.com/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaljukass

kaljukass

• Banned
  • 291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:45 PM

You use simply very old (obsolete) software. You need to upgrade, and that's all. These very old things cannot work no more with new Wordpress version. As I can see, You have updated Wordpress to version 4.6, but not add-ons and widgets, this is the reason.

1. that is deprecated since version 2.0.0!
  2. that is deprecated since version WPSEO 3.0! etc.

#3 finley32

finley32

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 AM

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:46 PM

14 Most Common WordPress Errors

http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/14-most-common-wordpress-errors-and-how-to-fix-them/ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users