Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't get into any of my Gmail Accounts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LizMac

LizMac

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:44 AM

Whenever I, or my husband, try to enter our gmail accounts we get the message

"Sorry, Google doesn't recognize that email"

I decided to make a new account and this worked for a while but now Gmail does not recognize this email address either even though I have sent and received messages using it.

My husband has his address attached to his Amazon account so its really affecting him.

Is anyone else having these problems? its driving us mad and there doesn't appear to be any answers from Google - some of them say "first sign into your account"!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:30 AM

Nope. Just signed into my gmail. What page are you signing into? accounts.google.com ?  Did the account use a alternate email to sign in? 

Anyone know how to actually contact Google. For being the richest company in the world, they sure have a VERY bad support system. Like worst then Dell and HP. 

#3 LizMac

LizMac
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:41 AM

Tried an alternative email and that wasn't recognized either - we started having this problem immediately after setting up a gmail account on a new Samsung Tablet and that hasn't worked since either.

#4 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:10 AM

Do you have any old email from the account that you could post (remove anything personal) to look at the headers? Here is a example from a email BC sent me about a PM:

Spoiler

#5 LizMac

LizMac
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:12 AM

Thanks Trikein but Can't get into anything related to Gmail so can't copy a header - Google is getting very complicated these days.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 04 September 2016 - 11:29 AM.
edited to remove very small font size code

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users