First of all: Sorry for just signing up and instantly asking for help like this. I'll try and give back to this community.
So my computer now only boots into the screen you see in the picture.
I can change my keyboard layout, it tells me I have no network connection, and I can open Ease of Access stuff. That's it. (No keyboard hotkeys like ctrl shift escape work).
- The last thing I did before I rebooted is trying to install the latest NVIDIA GPU drivers.
- I have removed my nvidia gpu from my computer, changed the "initial" output to igfx and still see this.
- This screen pops up both on the internal GPU and the nvidia GPU.
- This screen is running on full resolution on internal GPU, on a very low on nvidia GPU.
- The disk is encrypted with veracrypt (Im trying to boot the veracrypt rescuedisk now)
- The veracrypt password authentication / bootloader seems to be working fine however.
- This grey screen pops up after the Windows logo + spinning dots
- I have only a local windows account (no hotmail linked to this system)
- Normally my computer automatically logs into my windows account, without need for password,
- But im quite sure that this screen happens before the actual login.
- Windows 10 is genuine & up-to-date (Anniversary update is installed)
- I have used DoNotSpy (Windows 10 privacy tweak).
I have never even seen this screen before. Any ideas?