Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey All

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mike_Soda

Mike_Soda

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:19 PM

I'd start this off as "for those of you who know me", but I'm not really known haha. My names Mike but some refer to as Soda, neither really matters so long as I know it's me you're addressing. I'm a low-end gamer & I'd love to try more advanced open world/sandbox games but that's beyond my budget & system specs at the moment. I used to go hiking a lot but unfortunately that's not really possible right now, more about that on my profile. Some people think I'm tech savvy but honestly, there are many fields I'm completely oblivious on. I had planned to make my first post here but given time constraints it had to come second to another more important topic. I came here from PC Help Forums (PCHF), which to my knowledge was closed down due to low traffic. In my final days there though I did as much as I could to assist newcomers, even if it only meant referring them to a source for possibly the correct information. Anyway in closing, I hope that even with my extremely limited knowledge in some areas that I can still be a decent new addition to this community.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.112) | MasterCase Pro 3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:53 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards,
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users