Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi there BleepingComputer!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kawaii-Volt32

Kawaii-Volt32

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:05 AM

Hi, I'm Kawaii-Volt32.

I'm here because I have a computer, and an iPhone, and might need help from time to time in an active community. I've used IP.Board sites before, and find they're extremely usable, also got to say that the front page of your site looks inviting and nice. Good job!

My main interests are computers and I run a small gaming community site. I also listen to music and also am planning on binge-watching anime one day (erm, hello, kawaiiness?) and some other things too.

I live in Britain and also like to watch various sitcoms, my favourite being Father Ted, it's absolutely hilarious.

Anyway, hope I have a good time here and hope to feel warmly welcomed. I've got a high rep on the Hosters community, for whatever reason, though it differs from forum to forum depending on the subject matter and the community. Normally I have a laid-back and friendly, kind attitude, but not always a very contributing user, so watch out.

Also, where are the rules in links to signatures once I've made 25 approved posts? My site's not malicious, but uses a free subdomain, so I'm a little worried it would be removed.

Thanks,

Jamie (Kawaii-Volt32)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:46 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Since you asked about the 25 posts before you can add a signature it is apparent you did see that mentioned in the rules.
Other than what is there we have no other explicit detailed explanation on what is and is not allowed as a signature.

If you are inclined to do so, send me a private message with the link you want to use. I can look at it and let you know if it is acceptable. The key is what the page itself is, not the domain.

#3 Kawaii-Volt32

Kawaii-Volt32
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:37 PM

Well, it's actually a .com we use, but it isn't a rival to this site or anything like that. :)

I just asked to make sure, also thanks for the welcome. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users