Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird Screen??!!!???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ItzSoFreaky

ItzSoFreaky

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:43 AM

Alright so I was having some mouse problems today where my mouse would turn off when I moved it. So after all this I turned off my PC by the power button and turned my power strip off then I had came back thirty minutes later and a weird screen has showed up. send my a email message and I will respond with screenshots of my screen thank you everyone.
Sincerely
Ethan/ItzSoFreaky,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 674 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:47 PM

Why not post the screenshots here so many eyes can see them?

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,276 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:50 PM

You can post the screenshot in your next post as an attachment.  

Just below the area where you write text in a post there is the Post button, to the right of this is More Reply Options

Post2_zpsf05c0430.png

When you click on More Relpy Options  you will see Attach Files and Browse, click on Browse, this will open Pictures on your computer, click on the image you want to post, then click on Attach This File, then Add Reply.

attachment_zps9v6amtri.png

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:56 PM

send my a email message and I will respond with screenshots of my screen thank you everyone.

1) No one knows your email address.
2) Even if they did Forum Rules state

All help must be provided in the forums or on our IRC Chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc). 

Post the screenshots in this topic as requested.

#5 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:29 PM

My guess is the "screen" is coming up during boot, making a screen shot diffacult. Did it look like this? If so, that is normal from the way you turned off the computer. You can "Start Windows Normally". However, if it continues to give the prompt each time you boot, that is not normal.

26-shadow-protect-restore.jpg

After the reboot, are you still having mouse problems?

Edited by Trikein, 30 August 2016 - 01:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users