After restarting my computer I got the BSoD, so I did some googling. Found a page that told me to use BlueScreenView to see my dump files and so I am making a post with said files.
· OS - Windows 10
· Windows 10 Education
· Full retail version? (provided by my university)
· Age of system (hardware) - 8 months
· Age of OS installation - 8 months (haven't re-installed the OS)
· CPU - Intel® Core i5-6500 @ 3.2GHz
· Video Card - GeForce GTX950
· MotherBoard - msi B150M MORTAR Micro ATX LGA1151
· Power Supply - Corsair CX500 80+ (500 Watts)
· System Manufacturer
· This may seem dumb but I built this PC myself so not sure what to put here.