Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

U.S. Veteran?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,628 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:18 PM

I just found out about this program. I'll be checking into it a little deeper later this week.

Veterans eligible to receive free cybersecurity training

http://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/30058/veterans-can-take-advantage-in-free-cybersecurity-training/
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 C0113c70r

C0113c70r

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 AM

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:19 AM

Nice find. Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna have to take a peek into that one myself.

If you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear,

you were probably asking the wrong question.

#3 RJMass1

RJMass1

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:40 PM

They have tons of free training for vets, I have taken several of the classes so far, although kind of dry at times you cant beat the amount of free training they have.  They break the training into all the the domains of the NIST Cyber Security Framework.

Edited by RJMass1, 28 October 2017 - 11:43 PM.

"The world is a dangerous place, Elliot, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." ~ Mr Robot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users