Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Who's Got An Atari?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BusyB

BusyB

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 AM

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:58 PM

My wife got me a retro Atari Games console for Christmas a couple of years back. It's got all the old favourites - Pong, Space Invaders, Asteroids etc. It's great fun and the games may not be high tech but who cares when they keep you occupied for hours. My nephew and niece weren't overly impressed though.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Lucasmemorial

Lucasmemorial

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 PM

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:17 AM

Cool, i used to have one...i remember when i was about 4 and was hooked to packman and centipede :thumbsup:.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,617 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:11 PM

I have an Atari emulator :thumbsup:

#4 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:55 PM

Gotta love emulators :thumbsup:

#5 Koc

Koc

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:20 PM

I got one years ago, But I gave it to my little cousin (why should it be in my house and get dusted, when another child can have fun with it?)

:thumbsup:

#6 crazyfool619

crazyfool619

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2006 - 10:53 AM

my dad owns like 4 of the original ataris. with like 30 some games. TOP THAT!

but i think only one works :thumbsup:

#7 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 PM

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:59 PM

My mother used to crush me in space invaders. I loved the atari! I've got quite a few systems now. I even have 2 SNES's still in the boxes, never been used/opened :thumbsup:
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#8 Tavern

Tavern

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2006 - 03:30 PM

The first console i ever got was an NES.. i still have it. But who needs those old consles when u can just download Emulators... hahah EMUS RULE!!!!

#9 crazyfool619

crazyfool619

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:00 PM

The first console i ever got was an NES.. i still have it. But who needs those old consles when u can just download Emulators... hahah EMUS RULE!!!!

i remember the first EMulator i had was the Gameboy emulator. me and my bro were begging my dad for our own gameboys and he was like "i didnt want to show you this..." and he downloaded one for us along with the pokemon games (red and blue) me and my bro had a blast and we never bought a gameboy after that :thumbsup: then we started downloading gameboy game hacks of Legend of Zelda :link gets laid, and such. after that we downloaded NES emus and downloaded a thousand Mario hacks. lol what a waste of hard disk space.

Edited by crazyfool619, 06 October 2006 - 11:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users