Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP ME PLEASE s6 edge

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lilli3

Lilli3

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:27 AM

Hello all thabks in advance for your time and dealing with me as im phone illerirate not savy at all when it comes to electronics but i can tell you my story and hope for the best.

So all my email accounts online social media accounts etc keep getting the password changed on them even went as far as my bank password being changed. Nothing was taken tho but its not the point. Iv discovered in my emails there is a blind carbon copy going to telstra small bussiness. My gmail account and facebook account passwords keep getting changed about 3mins or less after i change them now this does not happen everytime sometimes its not till i log back in the next time it wont let me. Iv changed my emails and deactivated the other ones that i can actully access so as if its someone doing it through my emails then the cant?? Im not sure how it all works. Iv changed my simcard 3 times. My passwords countless. I dont understand computer language but ic scanned my phone it just comes up with something to do with apache? And sometimes git? I dont know what to do from here and cant afford a electronic investigator to find out the root of my problem. My sim is hooked up through my partners bussiness account. It says that my passwords are getting changed from the same network. How do i find out who is doing this?? Iv got alot of screen shots of gibberish that iv saved just in case.

Any help would be much appreciated please. Its driving me insane.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users