Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cyber crime? Victim? Need help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 caseyatthebat23

caseyatthebat23

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 PM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:20 PM

edit: Okay so sorry for posting the log. I will read up various topics of discussion and do more research.

Well I am tired of someone possibly hacking my computer. It was going on at my ex-girlfriend's house. Even my brother who smoked to much meth took a DNA test on Ancestory.com who has the delusion that the whole world is his family and that he associating with possible cyber criminals overseas. Not even paranoia when programs start on themselves, the computer starts up in the middle of the night, and even on my cellphone. I feel like going to the FBI sometimes because this person is a creep and I also have been victim of such crime and being targeted and having my stuff vandalized. When I am getting annoyed certain programs on my computer like typing things on facebook. Sometimes the mouse and keyboard moves on it's own! Also someone spoofed my phone number before and I believe they're sabotaging me covertly.

Also cellphone security compromised some guy has been hacking my cellphone intruding on calls between my ex in me a long time ago. It makes me angry that they're creeps out there doing this to me.

It's really a nuisance also to find out that maybe someone is hacking into the network! An I don't even download illegal stuff or go on stupid websites looking at stupid stuff. An I really have nothing to hide but this crap is getting down right annoying!! Also I got this reinstall disc from some tech guy at a computer store that was burnt for 5 dollars. I wonder if it's the computer store tech that gave me a faulty copy but this kind of stuff has been happening for a while even before that.

Edited by caseyatthebat23, 27 August 2016 - 04:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 PM

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:56 AM

Hi caseyatthebat23 :)

Sadly, if you really suspect that someone is hacking into your cellphone, computer, laptop, etc. repeatedly the best solution would be to report it to the authorities and have them investigate. While we do offer assistance for malware removal, there's not much we can do against repeated attacks on a device if they aren't done via malware/virus. If after a total reset/wipe of your devices, this behavior continues, then you should get the authorities to investigate and cooperate with them.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users