Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slow loading menu

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 needowelum

needowelum

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:33 PM

Most times when I launch my computer, I get this "blank/delay" effect the first time I select one of the desktop toolbar drop down menus. It can take 10+ seconds to load the menu

The red line represents approximately where the right border of the menu would be

Another thing that occurs occasionally, when selecting one of these toolbar menus, tho less predictably and not necessarily at startup (for this reason, I could not reproduce it for presentation), is that the top of the drop down menu hides under the desktop taskbar, while the remaining part of the menu below displays correctly (not blank).

thanks
------------------------------------------------------------
Win 10 pro, 16g ram, i5 6500, ASRock Z170 pro4, intel hd graphics 530

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users