Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wifi disconnects all the time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 obojetn1e

obojetn1e

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:53 AM

Hello everyone,

since last windows 10 update I have problem with internet connection. Wifi disconnect after few minutes and reconnecting, sometime I have to use windows solving problem tool to connect with my wifi again. I installed the newest internet card drivers, but problem still persists. My computer is dell vostro 3560. Please help me.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 27 August 2016 - 08:59 AM.
moved from Windows 10 Support to Networking

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,024 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 AM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:29 AM

See this post by BC member Niweg. 

#3 obojetn1e

obojetn1e
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:09 AM

See this post by BC member Niweg. 

Unfortunetly it did not help. Any diffrent ideas?

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,024 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 AM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:24 AM

Unfortunately, there have been many many issues with Wifi and Windows 10. Dell's wifi adapter for your computer is proprietary and the only drivers are available through Dell. You can try reinstalling the driver found here. If it says you have the latest driver then uninstall the adapter driver through Device Manager and reinstall the Dell driver. If it works then disable automatic driver update on Windows 10.

The only other advice I can give is to get a USB dongle that is Windows 10 compatible such as this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users