Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Overclocking...........

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 verginnni

verginnni

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 PM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:30 AM

Hi guys its my first time oc so i need some help i have no clue how to do it or what to bring my cpu up to so here are my specs 

motherboard: z170-A

cpu i5 6600k

gpu 660ti oc

16g dominator 8x2

fan hyper 212 evo

psu 650 rm corsair

Any one know how high i can go i am a newbie smile.png  also does this motherboard have a clear cmos button ? i am a hugeee noob 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,369 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:55 AM

We need to generate a report on your current hardware configuration.

Please download HWMonitor from CPUID by clicking the PURPLE Download Now! button and save it to your desktop. (Note: Do Not Click the Green Download Button!)

Double click and Install HWMonitor on your computer system. It should place a shortcut on your desktop.

Double click and run HWMonitor. Once the program runs, click FILE in the upper left corner and click Save Monitoring Data
(See image below for details)

hwmonitor.png

This should create a text file called HWMonitor.txt.

Please open HWMonitor.txt and copy and paste all text contents into your next reply.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users