Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction-400

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Smith

Jim Smith

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 AM

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:19 PM

Not only is this my first visit to Bleeping, but it's my first post anywhere, so begging indulgences if it zips off into parts better left unknown. I'm 70, retired from 40+ years in computer systems (remembering the rock, chisel & hammer maintenance kit of my first computer).

Jim Smith

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:31 PM

Welcome to BC!
Since this is your first experience with forums, you may wish to take a look at some of the information in the New User Orientation forum, if you have not already done so:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/82/new-user-orientation/

Congratulations on your first post anywhere!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Gaming Guru

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 AM

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:01 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core 1.6GHz Processor / 1GB RAM / Toshiba Satellite A100-VA3 / Windows Vista Home Premium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users