Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange behaviour in my laptop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JackBauerr

JackBauerr

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 AM

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:21 AM

These things have happened and all started at the same time in Win 8.1:

Pages randomly scrolls up, first few lines, then two seconds break and then more and then all the way up. This happens mostly on Reddit. This does NOT happen in my PC folders and notepad.

This is hard to explain but when typing a comment on Reddit or another forum letters 'e' 'g' and 'h' makes the cursor jump in the beginning of the post and types the said letter there. Skype does this too. It also start to scroll page up and down fast if I keep the key pushed down. This does NOT happen in notepad. I typed this message on notepad and copy-pasted from there 'cos it's impossible to type in here due the cursor jumping. In notepad everything works fine.

I click folder on my desktop it sometimes opens completely other folder, miss clicks out of question 'cos folders lay opposite side of the desktop.

When I use the function to zoom web pages larger with ctrl and + it travels through all the open tabs very fastly and makes all them larger.

Sleep mode stopped working. I put machine to sleep it put itself back on in two seconds.

Reasons can't be wireless mouse or remote keyboard 'cos it does weird thing with them unplugged too when I use laptop 'normally'. I have ran Avast, Bitdefender, MBAM, Superantispyware, ADW-cleaner, CCleaner. No threats. Laptop is completely unusable now.

Edited by JackBauerr, 26 August 2016 - 10:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JackBauerr

JackBauerr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 AM

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

UP! Help please. :smash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users