Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Automatic Repair Loop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Porshadesha

Porshadesha

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:58 AM

Hi I am Porsha

and I followed along with the last guy who had the same problem I have and I got the same thing that he did.

I tried everything that the support tech said, but to no avail. I have a Dell lap top and  the computer says the  diagnostics is fine.

DISM/image:c:\/cleanup-image/revertpendingactions does not work either.

I have a Host machine OS Version=62.9200 and PID=740 TID560 releasing the Local reference to DISMlogger. (I got this info off the lap top.)

Also it is an X:Windows Xsystem32\cmd.exe

I tried to do a recovery and the computer asked for a new USB and I put one in and it kept asking for the same thing.

Please help I need to get out of this loop.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 23,287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:44 AM

You create install media using the Media Creation Tool. Boot and at the screen where you sell Repair Computer in the lower left click the link and try doing a System Restore. 

Another option to force the Troubleshoot Options is to do the following. Then do a System Restore

1. Hold the Power Button for 5 seconds or until the computer completely shuts off.
  2. Press the Power Button to turn the computer on.
  3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
  4. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the Preparing Automatic Repair screen.
  5. Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.
  6. Click Advanced Options, and then select Troubleshoot.

Edited by JohnC_21, 26 August 2016 - 08:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users