Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Copy this file without its prroperties-HELP!!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 HrcaA3000

HrcaA3000

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:41 PM

I have a problem.When I want to copy file it says do you want to copy file without its properties.This problem started about 2 days ago.PLEASE HELP!!

“Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.” ― Dalai Lama XIV

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

Don't worry about it. Here's a link.

#3 HrcaA3000

HrcaA3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:48 PM

That is not correct.How do you explain fact that this problem appeared two day ago.I reinstalled Windows last week.

#4 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

That is not correct.How do you explain fact that this problem appeared two day ago.I reinstalled Windows last week.

Does it happen to 100% of the files you copy? Where are you copying the files to? What kind of files are they (pictures, movies, word documents, spreadsheets, etc.)?

#5 HrcaA3000

HrcaA3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:29 PM

Does it happen to 100% of the files you copy? Where are you copying the files to? What kind of files are they (pictures, movies, word documents, spreadsheets, etc.)?

OK,it is crazy but I just reinstalled Windows right now.The problem was with every exe file I downloaded.With zip and another files not.When i go to properties of copied file(file I copied on my USB) I see that there is no Security tab(on the file which is on my harddisk was security tab).Probably just another bug in Windows 8.1

WINDOWS IS STUPID.Now half of my files are "corrupted" with this error.

Edited by HrcaA3000, 25 August 2016 - 07:38 PM.

#6 HrcaA3000

HrcaA3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

Windows sucks.Problem appeared again after downloading Windows Updates.Now I am downloading Windows 10 to see if there is a problem.

Edited by HrcaA3000, 26 August 2016 - 08:02 PM.

#7 HrcaA3000

HrcaA3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:21 AM

Ok, I am sorry that I told that Windows sucks.It is problem with 3rd party software.There is a problem with Bitdefender.When i don't install Bitdefender on fresh install of Windows the message don't appear.When I install message appear.That link Gorbulan gave me is not correct.There is a problem with some 3rd party software.It is not correct that I need to format my USB as NTFS (practiclly transforming USB into small hard disk).

#8 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:23 AM

BitDefender free? BD has not updated it in awhile, it is essentially not supported for Windows 10.

#9 HrcaA3000

HrcaA3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:42 AM

BitDefender free? BD has not updated it in awhile, it is essentially not supported for Windows 10.

No.Bitdefender Total Security 2016.It is not protecting computer it is harming computer.My computer suffer under Bitdefender protetcion.I contacted Bitdefender support they are currently analyzing my system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users