Since recently I am having the problem where I am gaming and my screens just go black out of nowhere. I can't do anything, nothing responds, fans go full speed etc. Only way to fix this is to do a manual reboot by using the button.
Steps I have done so far to find the problem:
- Check heating -> Stable at 40-50 degrees C with GPU going as high as 78
- Cleaned NVidia Drivers using DDU and reinstalled the newest
- Checked Event Viewer for logs related to the time of crash -> Nothing pops out as far as I can tell (had Nvidia log errors but after the driver update these were gone)
- Stresstested my CPU and GPU to try and trigger the problem using Furmark, Cinebench and prime95 -> All goes fine with these tests
- Ran a memory check -> Ok
- Ran a virus check -> unlikely but you never know, was clean.
- Updated my system with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Intel I5 6600k running at base clock @ 3.5 Watercooled using Corsair H110I GT
- MSI Z170A motherboard
- 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4
- Nvidia GTX 780 Asus DirectCU II OC @ base clock
- Samsung SSD EVO 840
This system ran stable for well over 6 months.
I am running out of things to check here so I was wondering if you guys can help me out? I added the sysnativeFileCollection ZIP but I could not get the perfmon working as it just kept running for long while.
If you need any more information, feel free to ask and I will see what I can do.
Thanks in Advance,