Here is my computer specs:-
- 1.5 Ghz
- 256 Mb ram
- 20 GB harddrive
- Radeon 9500 SE(or somet like that).
- Windows XP.
- Desktop P.C.
- Pentium 4.
- Recently my power supply died, everytime i would turn my computer on the Electricity would cut out.
- I bought 2 new power supplies 1 from a Amd Athlon and 1 specifically for a compaq.
My problem is:-
- I open the computer everything is plugged up, all of the power bits light up on the Motherboard.
- But when i press the power button my computer doesn't start?
I triple checked every connection bit so its all plugged in properly, so is everything at the back. There is some little light bulbs which turn green when i connect my power supply. But the power button when i press it the computer doesn't start up.
I would greatly appreciate some help as i don't want to pay lots of $s at a computer shop
Thanks in advance.