Your pc was not infected.
***It Appears That Your Pc Is Clean!
***Right-click AdwCleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- A window will open, press the Confirm button.
- AdwCleaner will uninstall now.
Clean up with delfix:
- please download delfix to your desktop.
- Close all other programms and start delfix.
- Please check all the boxes and run the tool.
- delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process
***Delete the log files
our tools created; they are located at your desktop or at the
Highlight them, and press the del or delete key on the keyboard.
You can browse to the location of the file or folder using either My Computer or Windows Explorer.
***Here are some Preventive tips to reduce the potential for spyware infection in the future Browse more secure Make sure you keep your Windows OS current
- Windows XP users can visit Windows update regularly to download and install any critical updates and service packs.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 users can update via
Start menu > All Programs > Windows Update > Check for Updates (in left hand task pane).
Use only one anti-virus software and keep it up-to-date. Firewall
- If you think you're using a "safe" P2P program, only the program is safe, not the data.
- You will share files from unsafe sources, and these may be infected.
- Some bad guys use P2P filesharing as an important chanel to spread their wares.
Without a firewall your computer is succeptible to being hacked and taken over. I am very serious about this and see it happen almost every day with my clients. Simply using a Firewall in its default configuration can lower your risk greatly. Backup regularly
You never know when your PC will become unstable or become so infected that you can't recover it.
Use Strong passwords! Email attachments
Do not open any unknown email attachments, which you received without asking for it!Extra note:
Keep your Browser, Java, pdf Reader and Adobe Flash Up to Date.
And you could install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
to run alongside your traditional anti-virus or anti-malware products.
Make sure your programs are up to date - because older versions may contain Security Leaks.