Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free inbox.com going away after September.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 23,989 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

Just a heads up. I received an email from inbox.com saying the free service is ending in September and if you don't sign up to the paid service you will lose all your emails so back them up and if you do not want to pay look for a new service.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kawaii-Volt32

Kawaii-Volt32

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:15 AM

They stopped allowing sign ups about a year ago.

Besides, I use mail on my own site server and it is a lot better, I'd recommend if anyone has a website here to set up their own mail server.

Another good idea is to use Mail.com/GMX or Outlook, both of those services are very good too.

#3 JohnC_21

JohnC_21
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23,989 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:56 AM

I moved from inbox to Outlook. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users