Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How could I maintain a QMS software?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JezJustin

JezJustin

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:16 AM

Hey,

I am working as a general manager in an organisation, we had installed QMS software 6 months back. But it is not functioning properly now. They hadn't issued any guarantee for the software (we hadn't asked them too). Last month we had changed our OS (to windows 10.1). Does the failure occurred due to the improper integration with the OS? Also, we had upgraded the software with extra services. Would it be the reason for the failure? I have seen from an article https://www.unipointsoftware.com/blog/erp-system/avoid-erp-implementation-failure/ that the QMS failure can occur due to the multiple tasks assigned. How can I maintain the software with multiple tasks? Any orientation courses available? Do I need to install new software? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users